#10YearsChallenge - Ministers edition!
By Nadhirah Sofea Rashid
If you haven't heard about it, the #10yearschallenge is the latest social media craze sweeping the internet.
The new trend is seeing people share pictures of themselves from 2009 alongside one from 2019, often with extraordinary results.
Youth Connect had posted the #10yearschallenge within celebrities!
Now its time for the ministers edition!
1. Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammad
Who would have thought he will become the prime minister again at the age of 92! Still looking very healthy though!
2. Youth and Sports Minister Syed Saddiq Rahman
Syed Saddiq has grown from a normal boy into an influential man after become the youngest ever appointed minister.
3. Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng
Uhm, not much change huh? Maintain!
4. Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail
Still looking good there YB!
5. Human Resources Minister M. Kulasegaran
Well can you guys see the difference? Maybe the mustache!
6. Economic Affairs Minister Datuk Seri Azmin Ali
Datuk Sri Azmin looks like a little slimmer than before!
We have shared six ministers #10yearschallenge.
Have you take the #10yearschallenge? Share it with us on our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @youthconnect_my!