Consumer finds maggots crawling inside bun
Finding some live maggots squirming and looking back at you is surely not something you want to see.
However, this is exactly what happened to someone recently while enjoying a bun recently.
Not too sure what kind of bun it was, but the brand is clearly visible from the video.
It is learnt that the company concerned had agreed to compensate the person concerned after he lodged a complain.
Hope that whatever he consumed does not leave him with a bad case of food poisoning.
The video can be viewed below: